Active projects in the lab:
1) Single neuron recordings in the human hippocampus and amygdala using in-vivo electrophysiology; study of the neuronal mechanisms of learning, memory, and decision making based on such recordings.
2) Detection and sorting of spikes recorded from the human medial temporal lobe
3) Theoretical and modelling studies of recurrent circuits, canonical circuits
4) Eye movements and pupillary responses during recognition memory
5) Single-unit studies of the human basal ganglia, striatum, and motor cortex
6) Development of methods for closed-loop experimentation and stimulation